Yeh Ishq Haaye: Manjari's (Shristhi Rode) Crush on Ranbir Leaves Ajay & Akshay Heartbroken



First of All HAPPY NEW YEAR!! TO ALL...

It's a week since the new dude Ranbir entered in the show Yeh Ishq Haaye!! Since then its a mix reaction, one portion of the fans welcomed Ranbir as new lead, on the other hand some fans demand to back to it's old track (Ajay-Manjari); But the real fact is as always it's a depends on the creative team.

In an interview with Star One Shristy Rode (Manjari) said, "I never liked Ajay because he doesn’t believe in love. I am not aware that Akshay is in love with me".

picture: Manjari's (Shristhi Rode) Crush on Ranbir Leaves  Ajay & Akshay Heartbroken
Well according to me as well as all Ajay Fans, it's not true, if she really doesn't have any feelings for Ajay then clearly she was playing with him last week! Which is a SHAME! At least from a leading character of the show! I want share my thoughts with all YIH Universe, guys don't you think the creative team needs to work hard to fix the story! I mean she was making Ajay jealous! for no such reason wow!! What you all think? Tell us as comment below.

According to Manjari, "Love is blind, and I hope that Ranbir reciprocates my love.” but on the other hand Ranbir said, “I know that she’s bubbly and sweet, but I look at her as a friend & I don’t have those feelings for her,” Now the story become really complicated huh!

Both Ajay-Akshay are heartbroken & Manjari is in Love for the first time with a guy (Ranbir) who thinks Manju as just a mere friend. He is here just to take Ajay to his show! Now we have to wait & watch the coming week's episodes for the new development of the show.

Till then stay connect with us through Facebook & Twitter. Don't forget to reveal your thoughts about my opinion of Manjari-Ranbir-Ajay's situation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





No comments:

Post a Comment

Try a Quick Search Here:

All the Latest Posts directly to your E-Mail Id

Enter your email address:

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Detector